At OWLS, we believe that language education is the key to bridging people in a globalized world. Our courses are designed to aid in your journey of lifelong learning. With the needs of our customers in mind, we customize our approach when designing our specialized programs.
- Original programs for every language, occupation and industry.
- Intensive training sessions for overseas posting, international meetings, and global presentations.
- Preparatory courses for tests such as the TOEIC, TOEFL, and EIKEN.
- Language training courses for various group sizes. (Private/Semi-Private/Group)
- Bridging programs prior to studying abroad.
- Developing original curriculum and teaching materials.
Business classes which are designed to aid in communication regardless of the setting.
-Focusing on new staff training sessions, we provide guidance on the foundations of business communication, such as the appropriate language to be used in emails, discussions or debates.
One to One lessons that are customized to suit the objectives, level, pace and needs of our clients.
Reasonably priced group lessons for those of similar level and ability.
-In addition to English, we offer specialized courses in various other languages including Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Portuguese.
-For foreign students living in Japan, we develop Japanese language courses.
Courses for Government Agencies and Universities
Similar to our business classes, we offer courses which are designed to encompass the essentials of communication in our customers’ respective fields
Preparation for Tests
Classes focusing on language ability tests, such as the TOEIC, TOEFL and EIKEN are conducted with regular progress checks based on the goals of our clients.
Semi Private Lessons
Lessons for people with similar goals and needs.
Special training courses to help clients prepare for overseas training courses.
- Registration Fee is collected together with half a month’s lesson fee during the first lesson.
- We offer different payment plans, such as Yearly, Half-Yearly, and Monthly.
- Consumption Tax, ￥1000 Management Fee (excl. tax), and textbook costs for the Business courses are collected separately from the instructors’ travel expenses.